Log In or Join S3
Big Sur and Point LobosSaturday, May 20th 2017 meeting in Niles at 10:00 am
Big Sur and Point Lobos
- Meet at 10:00am and leave at 10:30am
- Fremont Art Association Gallery 37695 Niles Blvd Fremont, CA 94536
- Saturday, May 20th 2017
- Ralph Cooksey-Talbott
- Link to Map
An ambitious plan for an adventure to the coast!
We will drive down to Garapata State Park and have a walk along the cliffs there and then come back and slip into Point Lobos after the earlybirds have left.
We will stay a there until sunset which comes at 8:00. At 8:15 we will mount up and roll over to a wonderful resturant in Carmen called the Rio Grill.
We have done this a few times and it is always an A+ expedition.
Heres the low down:
- Meet at the FAA Gallery at 10:00
- Leave at 10:30 for Garapata SP
- Arrive Garapata at 12:00-12:30
- Shoot Garapata until 3:00-4:00
- Gather and transit to arrive Pt Lobos at 4:30
- Shoot Pt Lobos until the sunset at 8:00.
- Head for the resturant to arrive at 8:45.
- Eat and be merry!
We will want to strike promptly from the Pt Lobos location as the resturant closes at 9:30, I think if we are seated by 9:00 we are golden. I will make OpenTable reservations on the way down so tell me if you want a place at the table.